CPHR BC & Yukon works to support an increase in the knowledge, strategic capability and impact of the association’s members and increase the perceived importance and contribution of HR to the organization and economy. Part of this work includes creating and partnering on various research articles, whitepapers and tools.
The HR Toolkit, a catalogue of forms, templates and checklists that can be downloaded, referenced and utilized, is available free to CPHR BC & Yukon members.
A few examples of the forms available in the HR Toolkit include a sample offer letter, self-appraisal worksheet for performance review, HR policy implementation checklist, employee vacation request form, health and safety orientation checklist and much more. Find out more.
Articles, Views and Issues
- Briefing Note – Economic Responses to COVID-19
- International Journal of HRD Practice, Policy & Research
- Human Capital – Four Priorities for Sustainable Economic Performance in Canada
CPHR Leaders Lounge
- An Interview Series with President & CEO, Anthony Ariganello, CPHR and HR Executives to Discuss the Impact of the Impact on their Organizations.
- Survey – Impact of COVID – 19 Pandemic on Workplaces in BC & Western Canada
- COVID-19 Returning to the Workplace Guide
- COVID – 19 Business Resources
- COVID – 19 Advice for Canadian Employers
- CPHR BC & Yukon Reads – recommended reading from CPHR BC & Yukon Members.
- Creating People Advantage 2021 Survey – conducted by the World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA) and the Boston Consulting Group – Canada’s Results and Full Report
- Compensation Survey of Human Resources Positions in British Columbia & Yukon – This survey, conducted by Western Compensation & Benefits Consultants for CPHR BC & Yukon, is available to members only.
- Western Canada HR Trends Report (Spring 2021) – Full Report Summary or HR Insights
- Western Canada HR Trends Report (Fall 2020) – Full Report, Summary or HR Insights
- Western Canada HR Trends Report (Spring 2020) – Full Report, Summary or HR Insights
- Western Canada HR Trends Report (Fall 2019) – Full Report, Summary or Hiring Confidence Index
- Western Canada HR Trends Report (Spring 2019) – Hiring Confidence Index
- Western Canada HR Trends Report (Fall 2018) – Full Report
- Western Canada HR Trends Report (Spring 2018) – Full Report or Hiring Confidence Index
- Career Path Tool
- HR Metrics Standards and Glossary
- HR Metrics Interpretation Guide
- HR Toolkit
- Immigrant Talent Integration Guide