Professional Mentoring Program
We are excited to announce that our Professional Mentoring Program for 2024 is now using an online platform that is powered by MentorCity. This platform makes it easy to connect mentors and protégés to make meaningful mentoring relationships.
The platform will elevate your experience, providing a mentoring journey with greater autonomy and transparency, and it will be smoother and more seamless.
The Professional Mentoring Program (PMP) is driven by a singular purpose – fostering your professional development and meaningful career growth.
The PMP program will launch in January 2024.
- The Professional Mentoring Program will be administered through an online platform.
- This year we encourage everyone to apply and express their interest in being matched; it’s a great opportunity to create new connections. The program length has been shortened and a second intake will be added.
- Participants will enjoy increased autonomy in choosing and agreeing to a match.
- The online platform is designed to be user-friendly and equipped to facilitate a seamless mentoring process throughout your entire mentoring relationship.
- Mentors may choose to mentor a student 1:1 rather than in a cohort format.
The application processing fee:
For Mentors: no charge
For Protégé: $35 for General and CPHR members and $25 for Student members
To stay informed about the program, as well as program deadlines, please monitor our website and be on the lookout for communications from your Member Relations Managers via their regional email newsletters. Additionally, we encourage you to participate in our upcoming informational sessions (registrations opening shortly) for a deeper understanding.
Please send your questions to the PMP Manager.