Chartered Professionals
in Human Resources

Degree Requirement

After you have passed the National Knowledge Exam® (NKE), you are required to submit proof that you hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited Canadian college or university or the equivalent from a non-Canadian institution. Search a directory of accredited Canadian institutions.

If you received your degree within Canada, you will need to contact the university’s registry and have your transcript sent directly to the address below. The transcript fee is about $10 to $15.

CPHR Registrar
CPHR BC & Yukon
1101-1111 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 2J3

If your degree is from outside of Canada, you must have a report completed by either of the following:

The cost for a basic report is about $125.

If you earned the CPHRTM designation prior to 2011, you do not need to hold a degree unless you fail to maintain the designation.