In 2018, CPHR BC & Yukon formed the Public Policy Committee (PPC). The committee meets regularly to discuss public policy topics that are affecting human resource professionals in British Columbia and passes their recommendations on to the Provincial Government in relation to the Labour Relations Code.
Public Policy Committee Submissions
- Public Policy Submission regarding feedback on discussion paper – Vocational Rehabilitation and Cost Relief – Sept 4, 2019
- Public Policy Submission regarding Bill 8, the Employment Standards Amendment Act, 2019, Bill 30, the Labour Relations Code Amendment Act – May 10, 2019
- Public Policy Submission Letter to Ministry of Labour on the ESA – CPHR BC & Yukon’s Recommendations – March 2019
- Public Policy Submission – November 2018
- Public Policy Submission – August 2018