CPHR BC & Yukon provides value to over 5,700 members by connecting them to the resources that are integral to staying in the forefront of the human resources profession.
This membership is designed for HR professionals and those who work in all levels of human resources management. An individual membership with CPHR BC & Yukon demonstrates commitment to your career and the HR profession. Membership provides access to benefits such as the opportunity to earn the Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHRTM) designation, participate in the Professional Mentoring Program, expand your contacts, and much more. Be part of an influential professional community.
- Learn with professional development workshops, webinars and symposia.
- Advance your career and earn more by obtaining the Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHRTM) designation
- Volunteer as a regional advisor, mentor, workshop host, committee chair or presenter.
- Network and share knowledge at regional mingles and topical roundtables.
- Expand your contacts with the online Member Directory.
- Gain recognition through the CPHR BC & Yukon Professional Awards.
- Find work through our members-only Job Board.
- Access more than 650 forms, templates and checklists through the HR Toolkit.
- Stay informed with PeopleTalk — in print and online — and the Knowledge Centre which includes a Compensation Survey of Human Resources Positions in British Columbia and Yukon. Plus, members have the opportunity to submit content for consideration in PeopleTalk.
- Better your organization’s benefit offerings with the CPHR BC & Yukon Employee Benefits Plan
- Receive a discount on membership dues, and skip the membership activation fee, with the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade
- Save everyday with Perkopolis
- Save money for yourself and your company through discounts and price breaks, including:
- up to 20% discount on CPHR BC & Yukon learning events
- Receive discount on CPHR BC & Yukon advertising
- member rates at the annual CPHR BC & Yukon Conference + Tradeshow.
Industry Partner Membership:
This membership provides organizations the opportunity to demonstrate to the business community that they support the HR profession while strengthening their own business opportunities. Gain member-to-member access to buyers and decision makers in the HR community. Unique to our Industry Partner members, you receive discounts on advertising and your organization is profiled on CPHR BC & Yukon’s searchable Industry Partner directory.
- One individual membership.
- Company listing in the Industry Partner Directory, CPHR BC & Yukon’s searchable online business directory of HR goods and service providers.
- 15% savings on advertising
- 10% savings on a booth at CPHR BC & Yukon’s annual HR Conference + Tradeshow
- Recognition of a company’s Industry Partner membership at the annual HR Conference + Tradeshow, on social media and in PeopleTalk
- Consideration to be featured in CPHR BC & Yukon’s Community Showcase program
- Opportunity to submit content for consideration as a presentation topic or for publication in PeopleTalk
- Permission to display the CPHR BC & Yukon logo on your company’s website and marketing materials as an Industry Partner Member
Want your employer to pay your membership dues? Use this template letter to request reimbursement of your CPHR BC & Yukon membership dues from your employer.