Today’s high-impact HR is connected to, and affects, every aspect of the modern successful organization from front line workers to C-suite and above.
No longer confined to process-driven departments, HR professionals are strategic leaders who bring their interdisciplinary skills and board table-savvy to addressing such issues as change management, succession planning, talent acquisition and retention in a rapidly changing business environment.
CPHR BC & YK provides the tools and knowledge you need to create strategies and innovative business solutions for the long term.
Resources for every stage of your career.
- Get clarity with our Career Path Tool, an easy-to-understand guide to HR positions and their career trajectories.
- Search CPHR BC & YK’s online job board for your next perfect position.
- Invest in yourself with learning events ranging from in-person, on demand, and an annual Conference + Tradeshow.
- Commit to obtaining your CPHRTM, the national designation of the HR profession.
- Give back while you get ahead—lend your experience and become a volunteer.