After the Great Lockdown: A Conversation with Global HR Leaders
Please join Anthony Ariganello, President and CEO of CPHR BC & Yukon and CPHR Canada, who collaborated with the World Federation of People Management Association (WFPMA) to host this roundtable panel on April 21, 2020 with seven distinguished global HR leaders. The purpose of the discussion was to lay the groundwork for this post pandemic era.
This is the first time ever these global HR leaders have met online to discuss how HR professionals will play key roles in the recovery from this pandemic both at the corporate and social levels.
Two main areas that were addressed:
- What is needed to ensure workplaces recover from the pandemic and set the course for healthy, thriving workforce.
- How as a profession we can ensure all organizations are in the best situation to start up again.
Listen, learn, and share the conversation with your co-workers, peers, and members.
Moving forward, it is HR’s responsibility to focus on communication, empathy, resilience, agility, and leadership.
We’d also like to thank all participants and those involved in the production of this webinar for their time and hard work.
Together, we will recover from this and lead a more vibrant workforce both locally and globally.
Webinar Participants include:
- Leyla Nascimento
- President World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA) Brazil
- Johnny C. Taylor Jr.
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), USA
- Peter Cheese
- Chief Executive, The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), UK
- Anthony Ariganello
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR), Canada
- Fernando Dhammika
- President, Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Sri Lanka
- Lucas Van Wees
- President of the European Association of People Management (EAPM) Netherlands
- Lisellotte Ortega
- First Vice-President, Interamerican Federation of Human Resource Management (FIDAGH—Latin America) Panama
- Jorge Jauregui
- Immediate Past President, World Federation of People Management Associations (WFPMA) Mexico
- Carole Presseault
- Moderator – Principal Consultant, Presseault Strategies+