Western Canada’s largest and only public HR tradeshow is strategically located adjacent to conference plenary sessions and provides the opportunity to connect with an anticipated conference delegation of over 1,000 attendees plus 500 other business owners and HR professionals.
Download the Exhibitor Manual.
Submit your exhibitor name badge information.
Details & Forms
- Tradeshow Floorplan
- Exhibitor Schedule
- Exhibitor Button
- Shipping Label to VCC
- Customs Brokerage
- Shipping & Customs Clearance Instructions Kit
- Directions to West Building Loading Dock
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- Electrical Order Form
- Internet Order Form
- Catering Order Form
- Exhibitor Reference & Safety Lists
- Shipping & Handling Tips
- Move-In and Move-Out Guidelines
- General Parking Information
- Food Sampling Guidelines
- Balloon Waiver Form
- Showtime Event & Display
- Showtime Information and Order Package
- Booth Package Selection Form
- Materials Handling and Advance Shipping Information
- Lead Retrieval
- Personal Services
Included with your booth:
- 10′ x 10′ exhibitor area
- 8′ high back drapes (black)
- 3′ high side drapes (black)
- Standard booth carpet
- Exhibitor Support Centre services
- Complimentary refreshments and lunches for registered exhibitors (Tuesday, May 2nd only)
- Two exhibitor registration badges per booth
- One conference tote bag per exhibit space
- Skirted table and two chairs
- Basic janitorial cleaning
- 50% discount on one full conference registration
- 24 hour security
- Listing on the CPHR BC & Yukon conference website
- One (1) lead retrieval badge scanner per booth*
* Scanners are provided in lieu of delegate mailing list. Please use to collect the contact details of individuals requesting information regarding your products and services.
Any additional requirements must be ordered directly from the Vancouver Convention Centre or Showtime Event & Display (when available) using the above forms.
Exhibitors are required to provide their own general liability coverage to insure their staff and equipment onsite. Please ensure that CPHR BC & Yukon is listed as an Additional Insured to your policy from May 1-3, 2017. We recommend bringing a copy of your insurance certificate onsite.
For information about the Tradeshow contact:
CPHR BC & Yukon Tradeshow Relations Manager