Western Canada’s largest and only public HR tradeshow is strategically located adjacent to conference plenary sessions and provides the opportunity to connect with an anticipated conference delegation of over 1,000 attendees plus 500 other business owners and HR professionals.
Download the Exhibitor Manual.
Submit your exhibitor name badge information.
Details & Forms
- Tradeshow Floorplan
- Exhibitor Schedule
- Exhibitor Button
- Shipping Label to VCC
- Customs Brokerage
- Directions to West Building Loading Dock
- Vancouver Convention Centre
- Levy Event & Display
- Complete Show Services
- Booth Package Selection
- Specialty Decor Services
- Materials Handling and Advance Shipping Information
- Lead Retrieval
Included with your booth:
- 10′ x 10′ exhibitor area
- 8′ high back drapes (black)
- 3′ high side drapes (black)
- Standard booth carpet
- Exhibitor Support Centre services
- Complimentary refreshments and lunches for registered exhibitors (Tuesday, April 1st only)
- Two exhibitor registration badges per booth
- One conference tote bag per exhibit space
- Skirted table + two chairs or pedestal table + two barstools
- Basic janitorial cleaning
- 50% discount on one full conference registration
- 24 hour security
- Listing on the CPHR BC & Yukon conference website
- One (1) lead retrieval badge scanner per booth*
* Scanners are provided in lieu of delegate mailing list. Please use to collect the contact details of individuals requesting information regarding your products and services.
Any additional requirements must be ordered directly from the Vancouver Convention Centre or Levy (when available) using the above forms.
Exhibitors are required to provide their own general liability coverage to insure their staff and equipment onsite. Please ensure that CPHR BC & Yukon is listed as an Additional Insured to your policy from April 1 to 3, 2019. We recommend bringing a copy of your insurance certificate onsite.
For information about the Tradeshow contact:
CPHR BC & Yukon Tradeshow Relations Manager