The Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHRTM) designation can be denied or revoked for several reasons:
- Falsification or misrepresentation of professional employment experience or other information on any membership, certification, assessment applications, or submitted documents to provincial associations or other regulatory bodies.
- Failure to adhere to the Code of Ethics.
More information on the Compliance Standard.
- Failure to renew provincial HR association membership or failure to pay annual membership dues or CPHRTM fees.
- Violation of testing procedures.
- Failure to pass the certification assessments or meet Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements.